In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in the Gilson athletic/sports program, related events and activities (including but not limited to the temporary use of Gilson equipment)
1. I, for myself and on behalf of my heirs, assigns, personal representatives and their next of kin, HEREBY RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS Gilson Snow, Inc (here after referred to as “Gilson Snow”) and any and all related entities, officers, directors, employees, representatives, other participants, sponsoring agencies, sponsors, advertisers, and, if applicable, owners and lessors of premises used to conduct the event (“Releasees”), WITH RESPECT TO ANY AND ALL INJURY, DISABILITY, DEATH, or loss or damage to person or property, WHETHER ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES OR OTHERWISE.
2. The risk of injury from the activities involved in this program is significant, (SNOWBOARD/RIDE AT YOUR OWN RISK), as action sports are known to be hazardous, major accidents occur in most sports, including the potential for permanent paralysis and death. Gilson Snow snowboards are a new and experimental technology. They may not perform in the same way as the standard snowboard. While particular rules, equipment, and personal discipline may reduce this risk, the risk of serious injury does exist; and,
3. I KNOWINGLY AND FREELY ASSUME ALL SUCH RISKS, both known and unknown, EVEN IF ARISING FROM THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASEES or others, and assume full responsibility for my participation; and
4. I willingly agree to comply with the stated and customary terms and conditions for participation. If however, I observe any unusual significant hazard during my presence or participation, I will remove myself from participation and bring such to the attention of the nearest Gilson Snow representative immediately. I further agree to release ownership of all images, photos, and videos taken of me while participating to be used on miscellaneous marketing material, website, video productions as a complete photography release, and
5. By providing my email address, I agree that I am giving consent to receive email communications from Gilson Snow, Inc including but not limited to newsletters, discounts, promotions, etc. Your personal information will not be shared with outside parties. You can unsubscribe at any time, and
6. I hereby authorize Gilson to record and edit my name, likeness, image, voice and participation in the Demo on film, photograph or otherwise for use in its content. I agree that this content may be edited and otherwise altered at Gilson's sole discretion and used in whole or in part for any and all promotional material, audio/visual, and/or testimonial purposes in any manner or media, in perpetuity, throughout the world.
7. I am acknowledging that I have been given a copy and have read the Gilson rules and regulations, and I agree to abide by the same and any future changes or modifications, and
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT, FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE GIVEN UP SUBSTANTIAL RIGHTS BY SIGNING IT, AND SIGN IT FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
1. Snowboard / Ride at your own risk
2. Helmets are required during participation
3. Must have liability waiver on file before snowboarding or riding
4. Must have Gilson Snow Rules Acknowledgement on file before snowboarding or riding
5. No Drugs, Alcohol, or Weapons
6. No Vandalism, Graffiti, Tagging, Or other means of defacing property
7. Gilson Snow Reserves the right to eject anyone from participation at any time for any reason
8. Must maintain possession of all of Gilson Snow equipment during participation (you may not let others use the equipment)
9. Must obey all other rules and regulation set forth by the mountain while snowboarding or riding