GILSON SUMMER SNOW DAY
Saturday, August 13th, 2022
2pm-6pm (1pm Start for VIP)
- FREE Beer, Wine, Cider & Spirits -
- Live Music All Day -
- The Area’s Best Food Trucks -
- First come, first served admission to Summer Snow Day
- 8oz plastic cup (and small pours all day)
- Off site parking with shuttle to event
- Guaranteed Admission to Summer Snow Day
- 12oz Gilson Cup (and full pours all day)
- On site parking
- Free $10 token to use at any Gilson Store
- Good vibes for helping support this community event
- VIP Admission to Summer Snow Day (Plus Early Access 1pm - 2pm)
- 16oz Gilson Pint Glass (and full pours all day)
- VIP Parking (closest access to grounds)
- Free $20 token to use at any Gilson Store
- VIP Snow3 Tasting Lounge
- Extra good vibes for helping support this community event
A Snow Day has always been a chance to catch a break from the hustle and bustle of life and ditch your responsibilities for a day. So… grab your friends and fam, and come relax and party with us at one of the most fun events of the summer.
Grab some drinks, delicious food, and watch top athletes compete in one of the country’s biggest Summer Snowboarding & Skiing Competitions on Real Snow.
There is fun for all ages with the Knoebels Kids Zone, and tons of activities, including the Unbeetible Snow Beast Challenge and much, much more! Check out over 20 of our region's top vendors.
We also love dogs, so please feel free to bring your four-legged family members as well!
The Gilson Shop
6985 New Berlin Hwy
Winfield PA 17889
* Must be 21 or older to participate in beer garden activities.
* This is a rain or shine event. All Summer Snow Day tickets are final; No refunds.
Summer Snow Day is a festival that we put on at our facility grounds - the "Snowboard Farm." We aim to throw the area's biggest and most fun summer party as a way of saying thank you to the Community. SSD is part Beerfest (yes, we have FREE beer and spirits all day), part concert, part Rail Jam - with awesome food trucks, rad vendors, a fun Kids Zone, a Mountain Games Competition, and much more.
Summer Snow Day is for everyone, regardless of age. Anyone looking for a fun day at a Summer Festival will enjoy Summer Snow Day. With a variety of craft beers and spirits present, we'll have something for every palette. Some of the tastiest food trucks in the area will be present. For skiers and riders looking to scratch their itch of getting on snow, we'll have a Rail Jam and sessionable setup put together with real snow. Finally, we'll have a super fun Kids Zone for our younger patrons to enjoy.
Absolutely! Summer Snow Day is a family-friendly celebration, with a super cool Kids Zone brought to you by our friends at Knoebels. We'll have bounce houses, slides and plenty of fun activities for children of all ages.
We ship in snow to host a fun Rail Jam throughout the day. There is time for anyone that would like to ride to take laps on our "Iron Mountain" and try out the rail setup. We will then have a more formal Rail Jam where registered competitors will compete for over $2,000 in cash and prizes.
Basic Tickets include free offsite parking in town, where you can board one of our tractor-pulled "shuttles" over to the event.
Supporter Tickets include onsite parking at the Event.
VIP Tickets include onsite parking at the Event, with the shortest distance to walk to the main festivities.
For sure - we will host a number of guided tours of our snowboard and ski shop, and give folks an in-depth look at how snowboards and skis come to life. These tours will be given by the owners and founders of the company.
Yes! Well-behaved dogs are welcome at the event, and should be on-leash all day. Please be aware of the weather, as we've had some hot days for Summer Snow Day in the past. We'll have doggie water stations throughout the grounds as well.